COH&S Logo


We Offer IELTS Coaching

To apply for this visa, the following documents are required:

  • Proof of knowledge of English
  • A valid passport or another document that shows your identity and nationality
  • Your job title and annual Salary
  • Your job’s occupation code
  • The name of your employer and their sponsor licence number – this will be on your certificate of sponsorship Evidence that you have enough personal
    savings to support yourself in the UK, for example, bank statements (unless your certificate of sponsorship shows your employer can support you). You must have at least £,1270 in your bank account to show you can support yourself in the UK. You will need to have had the money available for at least 28 days in a row. Day 28 must be within 31 days of applying for this visa.
  • Proof of your relationship with your
    partner or children if they’re applying with
  • Your tuberculosis test results if you’re
    from a listed country
  • A criminal record certificate – if you’re
    working in certain jobs
  • Your UK PhD certificate or your unique UK
    NARIC reference number if your
    qualification is from outside the UK

©COH&S 2023, All Rights Reserved